Karlín lies some 2 km from Prague’s historic center on the south side of the river Vltava.
At present, Karlín is one of the most dynamically developing quarters of Prague. Karlín is strivingto become a successful, competitive and respected part of the city with a strong modern economy generating wealth for its citizens, offering prosperity to entrepreneurs and generating financial resources for public projects.
Karlin benefits from:
- Established central business district
- Easy traffic access from all directions
- Proximity to the city centre
- Proximity to the D1 highway
- Easy access (in 30 min.) to Ruzyně International Airport
- Excellent public transport, three metro stations within the district, bus and tram stations in near proximity
- No-stress parking possibilities
- Pleasant environment and much more…
- Karlin (Prague 8) has one of the highest concentrations of new, modern office buildings in Prague
- The largest numbers of investment transactions in Prague, since the Velvet Revolution, have been concluded in Karlin
- The first office investment transaction in Prague took place in Karlin
- A large amount of modern office space has been leased in Karlin in recent years.
The proposed urban regeneration and new development offer the opportunity to exploit the unique industrial genius loci of Karlín, the last suburb of its type in Prague.
cost of duty free cigarettes
nat sherman fantasia
johnnie walker prices